Thank you for your interest in Life-Bridge Child Care. Applications will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis by age group, giving preference to full time enrollment over those requiring part time, and to children qualifying for more than one priority, in the following order:
• Children of employees of Canada Life, its subsidiaries and related Companies, who are employed at the Canada Life head office/Toronto campus.
• Siblings of children currently enrolled in Life-Bridge Child Care at the time the space for the younger child becomes available.
• Siblings of children who were previously enrolled in Life-Bridge Child Care, but are no longer enrolled at the time the space for the younger child becomes available
• Children of those with other connections to Canada Life, such as employees of tenants of the Canada Life head office/Toronto campus complex and other relatives of employees of Canada Life, its subsidiaries and related companies.
• Surrounding community of the Canada Life head office/Toronto complex, including children of those who live and work in the community.
Applications will not be accepted unless a due date is provided. All part time children must attend Life-Bridge Child Care on consecutive days. A family requesting a full-time spot may accept a part time spot, however, their application shall remain on the waiting list in the same position until a full time spot is available and their name is reached.
Families on the waiting list are required to renew their application by telephone or email at six-month intervals in order to keep their application active.
To join our waiting list, please complete our application form linked here: Life-Bridge Waiting List Application