Temporary and Substitute RECE’s Required – Updated October 2021
Life-Bridge Child Care is a non-profit centre located at 180 Simcoe Street near the Osgoode subway station. We offer child care programs for infant, toddler and preschool age children.
Life-Bridge Child Care consists of a diverse and caring community of staff, children and families, who together bring our shared philosophy of high-quality child care to life, every day. A welcoming environment where:
• Every child is valued through nurturing interactions and opportunities to learn through exploration and play
• Where child care staff build caring and responsive relationships with children and parents, and are recognized for their knowledge, experience and dedication to the early years
• And, where trusting, meaningful partnerships are established with families
The teachers at Life-Bridge are selected based on their professionalism, experience and ability to meet each child’s individual needs. The teachers plan a developmentally appropriate curriculum following the lead of the children, incorporating their strengths, needs and interests into the program. They implement an Emergent Curriculum guided by How Does Learning Happen (HDLH) and Early Learning for Every Child Today (ELECT), with an anti–bias approach, providing meaningful learning experiences to enhance each child’s ability to learn through inquiry, play and exploration.
We are currently seeking qualified, temporary and substitute teachers.
• Membership in Good Standing with the College of Early Childhood Educations
• Up to date immunization record and TB test required
• Vulnerable Sector Check
• Valid Standard First Aid and CPR Level C Certification
If you share the same philosophy described above, have training and experience working with young children and are available on a part time basis or on call, please send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.